Monday, October 22, 2007

Lost Love

I sat on my cold bathroom floor, flooding it with tears of hate, love, and sorrow. My emotions spread through my body, like the black plauge, turning all happiness against me. I had been crying for several hours at this point, and yet no sign of happiness had overcome my body yet! I felt it coming again, a strange, sick kind of feeling. I quickly rose and bent my head near the toilet, barely making it. The gruesome upchuck had gotten a strand of my hair, and as I opened my tear-filled eyes, what I saw only made more come out. This had been occuring through the last hour, for I had been crying so hard, that I was sick. It had been a hard day for me. Finding out my dad had died, and now my boyfriend has cancer. What more can go wrong? This was like going to a party, and having nobody show up, actually, this was worse.


* This is the begginging of my new story. comment and i hope you like it! -Aubrey

2 comments:

Joe said...

Wow Aubrey! So it's not going to be a super happy story, huh? Seems good so far...can't wait to read more! Great start.

sephiroth141 said...

Awesome,especially the grabing begining. Keep it up. Can't wait to read more! See ya!