Monday, November 5, 2007

The Day of Infamy

It wasn't the blast that woke me up, it was the deathly silence after the blast that awoke me. I looked at the clock: 7:55 A.M. What was the government doing now? Some crazy test probably. I looked out the 4th story window........ to find the area in destruction. Ok definitly not a test. I looked up to see Japanese bombers flying ahead. The Japanese? In Pearl Harbor? Ok one thing was for sure: they weren't on vacation. So the japanese wanted a fight? We're gonna give them a fight! The raid of Pearl Harber had begun!

-thoughts of an innocent bystander moments before he is killed by a bomb of a Japanese bomber on December 7, 1941 during the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The introduction of a journal entry about the raid of Pearl Harbor

1 comment:

Joe said...

This is great; I like the point of view you chose to write from. What is this project you're working on?